Per the Order of Governor DeWine and the Ohio Department of Health, spectator seating for an outdoor facility of 10,000 maxes at 1,500. Spectator seating for an indoor facility of 2,000 maxes at 300. Smaller venues may only use 15% of the fixed facility seating. None of the Lorain County Schools have a seating capacity of 10,000 or greater for an outdoor facility or 2,000 or greater for an indoor facility.
In keeping with this Order, the Lorain County League will allow the purchase of two passes per student participant for both “Home and Away.” For football, a student participant is defined as an athlete, cheerleader, and band member.
Spectator Tickets & Expectations:
- Each player will have the opportunity to purchase up to (2) Lorain County League passes to be used at ALL Lorain County League conference games (home or away). Each pass could be purchased from your Athletic Departments for $30 for high school events, $20 for middle school events, and HOME band member tickets are $15. No tickets will be sold at the gate for any contest.
Note, bands will not travel to away games.
- Must conduct daily symptom assessments before coming to the match.
- Face-coverings are required and must be worn at all times as set forth by the ODH.
- For the safety of our athletes, only game day personnel are allowed to sit behind the players’ bench when applicable.
- Families are encouraged to sit together in PODS while remaining socially distanced (at least 6 feet) from other groups.
The Lorain County League reserves the right to review its spectator capacity/ticketing standard regularly.
**Please note: after each contest, student participants and their ticket holders may be expected to leave the facility before a new contest begins.
Please feel free to contact your district’s athletic director with any questions.